“A Quiet Friendly City Dedicated to Community Service”
Centerville is a family friendly community that works closely with our business partners. We are part of a fast growing area of Georgia. With outstanding schools, affordable housing and convenient shopping and dining, we provide an attractive environment for incoming families and businesses. Our City employees know our citizens as friends and are there to assist them with personal and professional service. Centerville is business friendly. We will be happy to speak with you about establishing a business enterprise. It is the pleasure of the Governing Body to invite you to come and visit our City and meet our citizens.
City of Centerville Vision Statement “Safe, Easily Accessible, Enjoyable, Live, Work & Play”
City of Centerville ranked 7th happiest city in Georgia. Click on link to read full story.
News & Announcements
- If you are interested in volunteering at the Centerville Recycling Center you will need to complete the appropriate volunteer release form and contact City Hall at 478-953-4734 or the Centerville Recycling Center at 478-975-0600.
- The City of Centerville has revised the Solid Waste, Garbage Collection Fees and Sanitation Guidelines for Residential Customers. Please click on the following link to view these changes.
- The EPD declares Level 1 drought response for more information please click on the following link. For more information about outdoor watering please click on the following: Outdoor Watering Ordinance.
- The City of Centerville -Centerville Town Center Park Master Plan: For more information please visit our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Center-Park-at-Centerville-1623198431340705/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel .
- TipNToss Mosquito Campaign. To learn more about the campaign, please click on the following links: TipNToss Campaign and ZIKA Fact Sheet
Online Bill Payment: In order to serve you better, the City of Centerville provides online bill payment for its citizens. Utility bill payments can be made online by clicking the following link. City property tax bills can be paid in person at 300 E. Church Street or by visiting our website by clicking the following link.